This is an invitation to submit a proposal to serve as host of either the 2016 or 2017 CCUMC Annual Conference. By serving as host, you and your institution can provide a valuable service to the Consortium. This proposal will provide the membership an opportunity to visit your institution’s campus, always an informative experience, and a meeting location for CCUMC’s annual conference. Requirements for hosting a Conference:
- Location for a four day meeting (arrive on Wednesday – depart on Sunday), generally held in the month of October.
- Access to major air transportation service and ground transportation from airport to meeting place.
- A selection of appropriate meeting facility/hotels in your area.
- Guest rooms for approximately 175 people.
- Meeting rooms with meal and break options for 150-200 (large group and smaller rooms for concurrent sessions).
- Technical support prior and during conference (media equipment and support services.)
- Recreational and/or entertainment options.
- Ease of travel for campus site visit.
Click here to download the submission form.
Click here to download the Partnership Agreement Form.
Click here to view past conference locations.